Thursday, January 13, 2005

Peter, Paul, & Mommy

I'm being eaten by a boa constrictor, and I don't like it very much! I'm feeling overwhelmed and squeezed. And I'm definitely out of balance with the forces of cosmic digestion and elimination.

The kitchen sink is clogged. Both sides are full of creepy-looking formerly turkey soup. While digging around in the freezer this morning for a leftover to reheat at lunch, I encountered a large container of frozen soup that looked especially unappetizing. I upended the container in the sink above the disposal to melt, and asked my son to please run it down the disposal if he stopped by the condo later in the day.

I don't know exactly what he did or when, but now I have this special bonus mess! I see a plumber in my crystal ball, as the Liquid Plumber Foaming Snake isn't doing any good. Oh, gee! He's up to my knee! Oh, heck! He's up to my neck!

Mom's intestines have been a foaming snake for nearly five months. Sure hope a visit from my sister will be a boost for Mom and for Dad, too.

No comments: